My experiences in Mumbai...

It has been seven and half months in Mumbai but I still don't seem to fall in love with this place. I still love to be in my hometown. Though Nasik is a small place, its comparatively quiet there. Streets, buses, other public places aren't so crowded over there. It cleaner. Not much hustle and bustle.
But Mumbai is entirely a different case. I feel so lost and lonely here.
Everyday is the same.
Getting up early, rushing to get ready, shoving the breakfast down my throat, and running to catch local train.
People are too busy to talk to you and be friends.
The other face of Mumbai is the one with glamour and style. As we all know, it is the financial capital of India.
The Bollywood is here in Mumbai. Mumbai continues to  nurture talents and gives a big break and success to the deserving ones. There is a huge fashion industry here. Many a beautiful shopping spots to visit. Many a places for entertainment like clubs, theaters, malls and lots more. It has the famous place Juhu Chowpatty, the oldest beach and fun-filled place to go on a weekend... the posh South Mumbai is a must visit.. Fortunately I've been to South Mumbai atleast..
There are boutiques of famous designers... You can also come across many TV stars and "Who's Who" at such glam places... I hope to visit these places if ever I get time from work....
I once met Amitabh Bachchan. He had come for an interview at the studio of Network 18 right next to my office. I struggled for an hour managed to be in the front row. We were 300 people standing in the hot sun outside the vanity van. And my struggle paid off well. When he had stepped out he was amazed to see us all shout his name and clapping.
He is a very polite person. He joined his hands to say 'Namaste' and shook hands with as many people as he could... which included me too...
Ohhhhhh.................I was mesmerized.....I had never imagined I could see him right in front of me...
The only sweet memory I got from Mumbai...
Hoping to go back home soon... or atleast another place quieter than Mumbai...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...